Massey Ferguson Gc Reviews
Massey Ferguson Gc Reviews While the MF GC 2300 is modest in size-even dwarf-its high specification gives it endless features of soil care. What’s more, it’s quick on the floor and has a distinctive advantage when working in tight spaces. You’ll go into those places where other tractors are afraid to tread.
“It’s going to be perfect for zoos,” says Andre Gardner. He worked at the Park Zoo before coming to Cannington, so he knows what he needs. We also have that will be ideal for caravan parks, field farms and large gardens as well as mobile landscaping and maintenance contractors for gardens that need a tractor that is easy to transport in a trailer. And, as can be specified with the agricultural tires, this one could be at home carrying out the tasks for the small holders. Hobby or weekend farmers will love it-it looks like a suitable tractor and is red.
Left in school by local distributor Bigwood & Partners of Taunton, the GC 2300 came with brief instructions. It’s not that we needed them. This tractor is remarkably simple to use. All controls are color-coded for instant recognition and fast operation. Gardner works it: “There is the range lever, the four-wheel-drive lever, the PTO compromise and there is the height of the cutting adjustment. “It’s a shame there isn’t a lawnmower cover on the test model, but it’s clear that this is a very versatile tractor.
The engine is high power but noiseless, and the hydrostatic transmission makes the GC 2300 incredibly easy to drive. And it’s a soft disk. This one has a single pedal operation to give forward and reverse speeds. And by its size, this is a fast engine. The top speed is 14.7 km/h. An adjustable spring suspension seat provides a comfortable ride on the rugged terrain. We count that the combination of power, torque, hydraulic output and PTO versatility should see this machine find a lot of different work, in many different situations.
“With the attachments on the back and the coupler underneath, this is really versatile for a sub-compact, ” says Gardner. “It’s very maneuverable. I could easily pull a trailer around a zoo. ” We take a look under the hood. It is clear what is what, and the service seems as if it should be simple.
Massey Ferguson Gc Reviews
- Engine 22.5hp three-cylinder, 21-litre liquid-cooled diesel
- Transmission Two-range hydrostatic with single pedal
- Steering Hydrostatic
- Turning radius 1.85m
- Brakes Wet disc
- Top speed 14.7km/h forward, 11km/h reverse
- Differential lock Standard, pedal operated
- Four-wheel drive Selectable
- PTO Mid 2,000rpm, rear 540rpm
- Cat 1 three-point hitch Standard
- Hydraulic flow 23.1 litres/min
- Lift capacity at link ends 500kg
- Tyres Turf or agricultural
- Length with hitch 2.48m
- Minimum width 1.17m
- Wheel base 1.45m
- Ground clearance 17cm
- Weight with ROPS 653kg
- Accessories Mower deck, front loader, backhoe, sweeper, snow blower, trencher
- List price (ex VAT) £8,560
Incoming search terms:
- massey ferguson reviews
- 235 massey ferguson pto stopped working
- 2018 massey 1710 with belly mower reviews
- massey ferguson 4707 reviews
- massey ferguson gc2400 reviews